If you get a message stating your email or password is incorrect, double-check that you're providing the correct password and try again.
Helpful login tips
- Usernames (your email) and passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure you have the correct upper and lower case characters.
- On the mobile app, click the orange 👁️ icon next to the password field to see what you're typing. This can help you find accidental typos.
- Make sure the password you are entering contains the following:
- Is 8 characters or longer.
- Contains at least one number (0-9).
- Contains at least one uppercase character (A-Z).
- Contains at least one lowercase character (a-z).
- Contains at least one special character (Ex: !@#$ and so on)
If you continue to receive this message, contact Notifyd support for assistance.
Why is email@example.com keep coming up l don't want that email l want firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.